Serchem Limited Privacy Notice
Your data is controlled and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal data is processed manually and electronically for the purposes of fulfilling our contract obligations to you, or providing quotations to you before entering in to a contract to provide products and services, and management of your account, namely:
- Providing hygiene and decontamination products and services
- Recommending, demonstrating and comparing products and services based on your requirements
- Ongoing support and advice on products and services you have purchased
- Technical support
- Health & Safety support and consultancy
- Distributing products
- Managing and administering your account
Serchem Limited hold information which is personably identifiable data. The data held is as follows:
- Contact name
- Contact details such as postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Customer usernames on the Serchem website portal
Serchem Limited may pass your personal data to one or more of the following provider types, solely for the purpose of providing products or services to you. The types of organisations are detailed as follows:
- Logistics companies for transporting goods to you
- Chem Care Solutions Limited where equipment breakdown engineers are required
- Any bodies where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
Serchem Limited use electronic systems to process personal data to provide services to you. These are:
- Customer web portal (client log in) – a bespoke in-house service upheld by our website provider, Vibe Creative. Cookies are used on this site purely to track who has logged on to the website. The cookie records a unique ID only. Once logged out or the browser is closed, this cookie is no longer active and will expire.
- Sage CRM
Your personal information is recorded on to our electronic systems. If you believe any data we hold is incorrect, or personal information has changed, please contact any member of the team by calling us on 01952 223130 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com in order for us to rectify this. Alternatively, you can send a letter to Serchem Ltd, Heatherset, Arleston, Telford, TF1 2LY.
In addition to using a Client Relationship Management System (Sage CRM), Serchem Limited use industry standard software applications to manage schedules and communicate electronically. The systems used are contained within Microsoft Office Suite.
All applications are secured by password, PIN, pattern or biometric security.
This policy was last reviewed and updated on the 24th May 2018. Policies are periodically reviewed in accordance with the appropriate regulations. For questions relating to this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.